TRANSFORM TALENT DEVELOPMENT
We help life science Learning and Development teams use Virtual and Augmented Reality (VR/AR) to increase the scale and impact of training efforts. Our approach emphasizes experiential content and learning by doing rather than watching, providing a new, cost-effective modality to support staff development and complex skill building.
We work collaboratively with regulatory teams, training partners, and instructional designers to ensure VR/AR programs are compliant and cohesive with existing programs and curriculums.
WAYS WE CAN HELP
Regulatory & Compliance
Diversity & Inclusion
BENEFITS FOR TRAINERS:
• Captivate Learners: We leverage gamification principles to deepen this connection, tapping your learners’ innate desire to compete and complete.
• Train Without Traveling: VR/AR-based learning content can be deployed at scale anywhere, anytime, eliminating travel requirements for content that has historically been difficult to deliver remotely or online.
• Understand Behaviors: VR/AR provides a direct window into your learners’ situational decision-making, producing new data that improves your ability to accurately diagnose skill gaps.
Benefits for Learners:
• Realistic Practice: Simulation and scenario-based learning allow learners to gain repetitions in physically or emotionally challenging situations within the safety of a virtual environment.
• Deepen Engagement: Personalization, 3D spatialization, and gamification of content heighten participant focus, emotional investment and motivation to improve.
• Maintain Retention: We leverage “embodied cognition” principles to activate deep learning pathways than are rarely engaged using traditional video or E-Learning.