We help biotech, pharmaceutical, and medical device manufacturers use Virtual and Augmented Reality (VR/AR) to increase productivity, reduce downtime, and rapidly upskill workers. Our approach enables complex operating procedures and training documentation to be translated into experiential learning programs administered in virtual environments that realistically simulate the factory floor.
With an emphasis on supplementing rather than supplanting, we work collaboratively with plant managers, operations, and quality teams to identify challenge areas where VR/AR interventions could help close critical process gaps.
WAYS WE CAN HELP
Hygiene & Sterile Zones
Operations & Maintenance
Onboarding & Cross-Training
Virtual Factory Tours
BENEFITS FOR MANUFACTURERS:
• Rapid Upskilling: We leverage gamification principles to tap into your new and existing workforce’s innate desire to compete and quickly complete new learning objectives.
• Reduced Errors: Workers trained using VR/AR tools make fewer procedural errors and develop greater concern for quality control, resulting in fewer costly deviations and delays.
• Increased Uptime: Our VR/AR tools allow realistic, scenario-based training to happen without taking down a live production line or requiring workers to travel to offsite locations.
BENEFITS FOR YOUR WORKFORCE:
• Safe Practice: Our VR/AR tools provide a safe but highly realistic environment for workers to gain repetitions, try new skills, and understand the consequences of decisions.
• Faster Learning: Because VR/AR allows workers to learn by doing rather than seeing, participants progress quickly and enjoy easy transfer of knowledge to on-the-job application.
• Hands Free Access: AR provides just-in-time access to training documentation, SOPs, and performance analytics directly in workers’ field of view, without interrupting production.